Travertine x Apolis Collab 2019 A.D.
We partnered with our friends at Apolis to bring social entrepreneurship and style to you in a Travertine branded Market Bag. Who says you have to go to the supermarket with a crumpled up plastic bag? Perfect for picnics or shopping. It has a water resistant lining so fill it with ice and rosé. Make the farmer’s market your runway.
Jute fiber + Leather + Water-resistant lining. Sourced and manufactured in Bangladesh.
Made at a women’s cooperative in Bangladesh where workers receive a Fair Trade wage, annual profit dividends and a retirement fund.
- Your Long-Lasting Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this durable bag is made to last and can carry over 100 lbs
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The mothers who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund
- A Water-Resistant Carryall: With a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean, spills are not a problem
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry
The back of the bag contains a factory code indicating where your bag comes from.
Inspiration: A collab with wonderful people doing wonderful things. Orange County + Los Angeles + Bangladesh