"I like this oil because it absorbs faster than a cream and doesn’t leave a residue so it won’t get on your clothes." -Susan Harrow, Huffington Post
25 Top Anti-Aging Products to Prepare you for a TV Appearance
What is it?
The combination of 'Four Oils' with a bespoke essential oil blend resulting in an emollient and restorative body oil for dry skin.
How to use it?
Spritz on body, avoiding face after shower and before toweling off or when you feel your skin needs added nourishment. May be used as a massage oil.
- prompts the skin to retain water and moisture
- prevents dryness and roughness
- treats eczema, psoriasis and acne
- promotes elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Helps fight free radicals
- Creates a skin barrier to limit water loss
- Used to treat oily skin
- May restore collagen
- Light and gently moisturizes skin
- Good for oily complexions, though is is great for any skin type
- Plays a role in firming and tones the skin
- Anti-inflammatory and soothes minor skin conditions like eczema
- Improves skin elasticity
- Can prevents the appearance of stretch marks
- Ability to eliminate nervous tension
- Disinfect and scalp and skin
- Can enhance blood circulation
- Has antiseptic and anti fungal properties
- Antiseptic, can help speed up healing
- When used in a massage oil it can relieve aching muscles and stress
We package the Quattro Olii in premium violet glass to protect the product composition from ultra-violet light and quality leak. This method dates back to ancient Egypt. This bottle is TSA 3-1-1 liquids rule compliant. So jetset with confidence and reuse these elegant bottle on future travel adventures.
3.38 fl. oz/100 ml