How to Use it
Spray on face and neck after using Travertine Facial Cleanser. Follow with Travertine pH Balancing Moisturizer. May be used throughout the day to refresh. Great for setting makeup.
- Contains Vitamins A,B,C,D,E,F and K
- Can act as a stabilizer in cosmetic products without losing nutritional value
Maacrosystis Pyrifera (kelp)
- Contains many vitamins like vitamin B, C, and E
- Contains sodium alginate which protects the body from radiation and in removing it
- Has plenty of antioxidants and amino acids
Panthenol- Vitamin b5
- Penetrative- readily absorbed by skin, penetrating deep into lower layers of skin
- Hydrating- works as a humectant by infusing water into cells, also retains moisture
- Great for sore or irritated skin; very soothing
- Antiinflammatory: razor burn/bug bites
- Antimicrobial: heal bruises and cuts
- Astringent: due to high level of tannins
We package our Organic Skin Care in premium violet glass to protect the product composition from ultra-violet light and quality leak. This method dates back to ancient Egypt. All bottles are TSA 3-1-1 liquids rule compliant. So jetset with confidence and reuse these elegant bottle on future travel adventures.
1.69 fl. oz/ / 50 ml
Travertine Facial Toner with Sea Minerals featured on makeup artist Tricia Lake's YouTube page. See the full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCGuFnqzoew Explore our entire collection at TravertineSpa.com.
Travertine Fac...Travertine Facial Toner with Sea Minerals featured on makeup a...